What are chatbots and how do they work?
- Chatbots are software apps that allow intelligent conversations with a company’s customers.
- Chatbots run on a handful of different platforms.
- Chatbots can accept and process payment, schedule calendar events, trigger text and email notifications, access and update CRMs and perform just about any task connected to the web.
- Customers start conversations with chatbots by clicking on a connected link, clicking on an ad in Facebook, using a, “Hi, how can I help?” chat bar on a website, scanning a Messenger code or pressing the ‘Send Message’ button on a company’s FB page.
- Chatbots are programmed to have conversations with customers and incorporate logic to make the engagement more natural.
- Chatbots incorporate ‘Machine Learning’ and get smarter the more people interact with them.
- Chatbots are the culmination of advances in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
Engage with your visitors when, where and how they want.
- Your Chatbot works for you 24/7, never missing a lead, never missing a follow-up.
- Chatbot utilizes Facebook Messenger, the most used messenger app in the world.
- Your chatbot can determine customer needs and present the appropriate products and services.
Connect with Customers through Messenger:
app in the
Integrate your process into client conversations.
- Determine customer needs and present the appropriate products and services.
- Qualify leads and send leads to the appropriate person.
- Cross-sell, up-sell and down sell automatically.
- Nurture soft leads until they become conversions via drip marketing.
- Easily integrate with paid advertising campaigns.
- Onboard new customers.
- Schedule meetings.
- Provide training to new hires.
- Serve as technical references for front line workers.